To our good fortune, some of the most successful fertilizer manufacturers in India are developing some of the world’s most innovative fertilizer products. Since then, they’ve been well-known in the sector.
- For two reasons: First, they support the agriculture sector, and second, they help investors by becoming the top fertilizer sector companies to invest in.
- It is anticipated that the fertilizer sector would have compound annual growth rate expansion of 5.5% between the years 2021 and 2026.
- As a result of these factors, the Indian fertilizer industry is thriving. Agricultural safety in India is becoming increasingly important in light of the growing threat of climate change, insects, and diseases to plants
- India’s agriculture industry is booming, which means that fertilizer stocks are seeing the greatest gains.
You can make a lot of money by investing in fertilizer stock. Listed here are the greatest Indian fertiliser companies, as well as the best stocks to invest in.
India’s economy is mostly based on agriculture. An industry like fertilizer production is critical since it employs 58 percent of all of India’s people.
- Agricultural industry relies heavily on its production of the most crucial raw materials. As the population of India continues to grow, so does the demand for greater yields and food for the country’s ever-growing population.
- The government is scheduled to provide $19 billion in compensation to fertilizer companies who offer their products at below-market pricing to farmers in the upcoming Union Budget 2022-23. Fertilizer stock investing might pay you handsomely because of these factors.
Top Indian Fertilizer Firms Based On Net Revenue In 2022
- A prominent Indian fertiliser firm by net sales of more than 190 billion Indian rupees was Coromandel International Limited as of June 2022.
- Net sales of almost 160 billion rupees came in second position for Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited.
- The third spot on the list goes to National Fertilizers Limited, which is one of the major central government-owned in the country.
- The company had net sales of approximately 158.5 billion Indian rupees, placing it in the third position in the ranking.
Fertilizers Stocks with the Highest Returns in India 2022
- NSE and/or BSE Fertilizers sector equities traded in India are used for the calculations of the returns. Depending on the quantity of stocks available in a certain sector, index funds may also be included in the list and their modest values and related volatility can result in large percentage changes.
Indian Fertilizer Industry’s Top 15 Companies (Market Capitalization)
- A record 308.65 million tons of food grain were produced in India in 2020-21. Mineral fertilizers played a crucial role in the success of India’s green revolution, which began in the 1980s and enabled the country to achieve food self-sufficiency by the year 2000, accounting for approximately 50 percent of the additional grain production.
- Since then, fertilizer demand has grown significantly year-to-year, expanding the domestic industry and leading to enormous imports of non-domestic products and inputs.
- DAP is the second most often used fertilizer in India, after urea. In India, the manufacturing of DAP and other complex fertilizers is on the rise, according to the country’s Fertilizers Department
Investments in the Fertilizer Industry : What’s in it for you?
- In order to make a well-informed investment decision in this sector, an investor must have a comprehensive understanding of the market.
- In general, it is anticipated that the market would expand at a compound annual growth rate of 4.8- 4.9% between the years 2022 and 2028.
- The yearly use of fertilizers in India is 55 metric tons, making it a significant market for the product. As well as producing simple fertilizers, it also imports a wide range of fertilizers and raw materials. Some examples include urea, diammonium phosphate, and trisuperphosphate.
- Although the pandemic’s impact on the Indian market was minimal, the fertilizer industry experienced a considerable bottleneck due to a lack of manpower and raw materials.
- A stable supply of fertilizers has been bolstered by numerous government programmes, which have led to an increase in agricultural production
- The government is currently working to minimize India’s reliance on fertilizer and raw material imports by increasing production capacity in the country and increasing government initiatives.
- Invest wisely as it is your hard earned money. We do not provide or advertise any company here, this is pure educational content. Kindly consult experts before making any money related decisions. Thanks for reading this article. Please support us.