The stock price rose for the fifth straight trading session. Shares of Inox Leisure increased by 0.7%, reaching Rs 527. PVR, a multiplex chain, saw its stock price increase by about 10 percent in the two weeks leading up to the premiere of Brahmastra – Shiva , which is first part of the film triology.
Events amid Rising Prices | PVR |Inox |
- At 9:20 AM on September 6th, PVR shares were trading at Rs 1,955 on the BSE, up 0.8% from the previous close.
- In the last month and a half, PVR has risen by 9.8 percent, for a total rise of 50% this year.A rise in share price was seen for a second day in a row for Inox Leisure.
- Nearly 7 percent of its value has been added in the past 14 days.It has been reported that advance bookings for the film Brahmastra, which stars Ranbir Kapoor and Alia, have been promising, and that approximately 100,000 seats were sold on the first day of the film's release.
- Celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan and Nagarjuna, a South Indian superstar, are featured in the cast. You can also spot a cameo appearance by Shahrukh Khan.
Pic Source: Pvr_Cinemas, https://twitter.com/_pvrcinemas
Advance Booking Euphoria
- A high number of tickets sold in advance is viewed as a good indicator of future success in the film business. Some observers predict that the current quarter would continue to be weak for Bollywood films, which have been struggling owing to low success at the box office.
- “After a record-breaking first quarter of fiscal year 23 (FY23), box office receipts have slowed significantly at the start of the second quarter”, according to Edelweiss Securities. That being said, "in the wake of a very dismal dry run in July and August, PVR and Inox face a probable drop in full-year FY23 estimates—by us and the Street," Edelweiss added.
- Even still, Brahmastra's promising early ticket sales are a cause for optimism for Bollywood. In the event that the film's substance is well received, it could prompt moviegoers to return to theatres.
- It's expected that the forthcoming holiday season, along with the pipeline's robustness, will increase the pull.
National Film Day Celebration | Tickets at Rs.75|
- Theatre chains worked together to provide Brahmastra tickets, which starred Alia Bhatt, for Rs 75. In honour of National Film Day on September 16, the decision was made to do so.
Hopes with Brahmastra
- There is hope that the Ranbir-Alia film would revive the Bollywood industry, which has been struggling recently. Although they starred two of Indian cinema's biggest names (Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar respectively), the films Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan underperformed at the box office.
- One of the most anticipated movies of 2022 is "Brahmastra," starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.The film apparently has a large budget of approximately 400 crores and took nearly five years to complete.
- The producers are apparently sparing no effort in their quest to drum up interest in the picture.Based on the number of tickets that have already been sold for the picture, it appears that Bollywood's recent slump will soon come to an end, and the movie will end up being one of the most successful blockbusters.
About The Movie | Budget | Opening Day
- According to Sacnilk, a website that keeps tabs on the film business, Brahmastra had raked in Rs 6.60 crore in advance bookings by Sunday, with the 3D version accounting for Rs 5.5 crore of that total.
- The website Bollywood Hungama predicts that the film would bring in around 20 million rupees on its first day of release.
- The first book in the series, "Brahmastra: Part One: Shiva," introduces readers to the Astraverse, India's first original fictional universe. In an effort to rival the success of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the film hopes to establish its own legion of Astraverse devotees.
- The movie, which will be released in five different Indian languages (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam), will be directed by Ayan Mukerji.
- Epic tales of fantasy and adventure; good versus evil and love versus hope; state-of-the-art technology and never-before-seen visual spectacles; these are just some of the elements that make up Brahmstra, an original new universe inspired by concepts and stories from Indian history but situated in the current world.
- The plot takes place in present-day India, with the backdrop of an ancient Indian secret organisation known as the Brahmnsh, who have kept hidden from the outside world a trove of powerful divine weapons known as "Astras" from ancient times.
- The Lord of All Other Astras, so-called because he was given his name in honour of the Brahmastra, the most potent and lethal of all celestial weapons, is awakening. And there is a real possibility that it might wipe out everything in the current cosmos.
Investors see some good news as Inox stock rises.| Inox Stock
Controversies with Brahmastra
- Following the release of the trailer for the upcoming film "Brahmastra," there have been a variety of reactions to it. Some viewers loved it, while others were put off by a sequence in which Ranbir Kapoor wore shoes inside a building that could be interpreted as a temple. Many individuals went so far as to express their disapproval regarding the image.
Filmmaker Ayan Mukerji has spoken out to clarify the situation, he said “We had some people in our community, upset because of one shot in our Trailer – Ranbir’s character wearing shoes as he rings a Bell. As the creator of this film i wanted to humbly address what happened here. In our movie, Ranbir is not entering a temple, but a Durga Puja Pandal.”
The Fate of film | Conclusion
- If the 100,000 seats that have been reserved in advance are any indication, the film might be a huge financial success. There have been #boycottbrahmastra trends on a variety of social media platforms, which could cause problems for the movie.
- Despite the numerous controversies surrounding the picture and its cast, PVR and its investors are hoping for a successful box office arrival.
(It is our sincere wish that you find value in this article. These articles are intended solely for informational purposes; if further clarification is required, please consult appropriate professionals. Nothing on this site is for sale or promotion.)